We’re Still Here
After some long hiatus, finally we are back.
It’s an unplanned runaway. Those who chase us is nothing but the busy working schedule thus why I don’t have time to come back to this game development projects.
But I really want to finished at least one project this year for our game development section, thus why I choose A Day With Nana.
VLOG about our current game development status.
- Continue developing A Day With Nana.
- Canceling My Most Precious treasure.
- Canceling Code Name: Cyber Robot Girl.
My Most Precious Treasure : MMD Edition
- Be able to load the game.
- Be able to load “Rumah Miku”.
- Be able to move.
- Be able to do camera zoom.
- Be able to tilt and rotate camera angle.
- Be able to load “Permulaan Baru (Easy)”.
- Be able to finished “Permulaan Baru (Easy)”
What’s your score?
Notes : There’s no way to go out from each of the scene, “Rumah Miku” and “Permulaan Baru (Easy)” after it load.
Simply kill/restart the app to try to load the different scene.
- Left : Move front, backward, left, right.
- Middle : Camera zoom (two finger on iOS, not sure on Android, help me test)
- Right : Camera tilt (two finger on iOS, not sure on Android, help me test)
Tilt = y-axis
Rotate = x-axis
Please help me screenshot how the main menu look like too. smile
You don’t have any idea how hard it is for me for the first time to make the mobile input control works with the plyGame framework.
But I don’t know why, this one very morning I decide to sit down and read again and again the code.
Then read some suggestion by Leslie, the creator of plyGame framework.
And change some little code.
And it works!
Ironically, I just change 2 lines of codes and that’s it! surprised
Make CN Controls Works With plyGame
Here’s a short video demonstrating that it working fine. smile
I know it’s been too long since my last update of the blog.
That’s why I suggest you to follow us on YouTube as well. smile