I was gladly make Vocaloid 3 to work on OSX (by default is Windows only) using WineSkin. So far this “not emulator” software manages to run almost all Windows applications that I wanted to use.
So I try I put some test on the Vocaloid 3 editor and this is what I manage to output.
One of the long reason I am using a MacBook Pro from 2011 is because of Logic Pro, a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that only available for OSX platform.
Another reason is because the reliability core audio gave when recording an analog signal compare when on Windows we need to use something [I forgot the name OMG!].
Vocaloid 3 editor is only useful for inserting the lyric for the software to synthesis the vocal tracks and then to tweak the settings for the vocal. It won’t work as a full fledge DAW, even though it can, it will waste most of your time doing something so easy in a full fledge DAW like Logic Pro or Cubase.
- Work on the musical instrumental in Logic Pro.
- Export the instrumentals as .wav file to be imported into Vocaloid 3 editor.
- Export the Midi file of the vocal track to be imported into Vocaloid 3 editor.
- Export the vocal track only from Vocaloid 3 editor to be imported back into Logic Pro X.
- Mixing and Mastering, bounce as .wav files and .mp3 files at their highest settings.
- Steal some image from internet and make it a video and the upload to YouTube. (LoL) lol