With just a blink of eyes, it’s now almost the end of 2015. With that, it means that it is almost two year now since I’m using the name of W.G. Creative Media Productions. But within the year of 2015, I can only finish two project which are the vocaloid songs compilation albums.
You can check them out below.
Projects in 2016
- Japanese Vocaloid Songs Compilations Album – This is the continuity of the Vocaloid songs compilation album project. I wish to keep this tradition on and on.
- Wiguan’s Photography Portfolio : Cosplay Division – Since I’m joining a lot of local cosplay activities and shamelessly admire the photos that I took, I said why not make a photobook of it and share it with the same like minded people? The main goal here is to share.
- Wiguan’s Photography Portfolio : Concept Art Portraiture – I love looking at beautiful faces, and imagine they are from another world. I need a healing time, so I does this. smile
- Cosplay Photography Made Easy – This, surprisingly a big project because I never did it and I never publish a book before. Yes, this is a guide book and I plan for it to be available at brick and mortar bookstore as well as digital online distribution service such as Kindle and iBooks.
- Wiguan’s First Album – Still not sure how to go from here. But this will be my non-vocaloid music project. I like and love rock song that I want this album to be one, but my composition so far aren’t that “rock”. I’m quite in dilemma… uneasy
Of course since I’m not doing this full time, time management is the big challenge here. I have a day job now, and that day job also need a great amount of dedication for me to perform well for the company that will also the funds some of these project. Haha ^^,
I’m a starving artist!
I wonder when I can start to make a living 100% from my creative media works.
My Wish and Advice To My Dear Friends Who Still Lost In The Sea of Nothingness
No, not Adele song, but it’s me. smile
I’ve been lost for quite some times you know? And I kinda regret that I start all of these late. Imagine if I do it at the same age as you now, I am quote confident that you will line up to get my signature now… (Joke) bigsmile
But then, what’s your next year resolutions?
Will you want to achieve something and feel good about it? You’re an illustrator? Another musician like me? A cosplayers? A freelance models? Well, maybe it’s just a hobby for some of you.
But why don’t take that hobby a little bit further so you can feel proud of it?
Anything will do. smile
For me, I have to reach someone. smile
That’s kinda my motivations and I hope my wax wings didn’t melt before I reach that sun. I don’t want to be the second Icarus. I’ve used cement now, instead of wax.
Thanks for All The Support! ^o^/ (… and motivations)
And I would love to first and foremost thanks my mom for always believing in what I do. Believing and blessing me until those who don’t believe become speechless in my achievements past few months. This year, 2015 is what I mean. smile
And thanks to dearest friends, THE KNIGHT 4Z group member! Haha
You know who you are.
Thanks for being by my side and also thank you for believing in my dream and take parts in it.
Without you guys, it will be another lonely night with my lonely dreams.
I hope you guys will always take part in my project and let’s go to the top together!
Also thanks to all the people who rejecting and ignoring me. Hmmp! Haha!
Without you ignoring me and rejecting me, I won’t have the energy to push myself even more to achieve my dream because it hurts right in the kokoro when you guys actually rejecting and ignoring me, worst even look down on me. It’s okay, I don’t hold grudge at all.
But I will always remember who you are though… and you will never have a front seat in my show like those who actually believe in me when I still have nothing.
Last and not least, to the love that seems so far.
Thank you for at least exist in between of my heart even as the smallest particle.
I use that kind feeling to always being nice to everyone and to always pull me back from arrogant and such devilish attitude for I know I may need another good karma so that I can be with you. It’s been long enough you know. Almost 700 years now. smile
Life is strange, so… let’s not be normal.
Please always support me and like my Facebook page : W.G. Creative Media Productions.